We are looking for a well-traveled and insightful travel consultant to advise on and plan business and vacation itineraries. The travel consultant should meet with clients to determine their needs, and then select the most appropriate options given time and budget constraints. You should also inform clients of cancellation procedures and any applicable penalties.
Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Responding to inquiries about our company’s services and offerings.
- Determining each client’s requirements, including destinations, length of stay, and transit time.
- Ensuring that clients pay the deposit before you commence with bookings.
- Informing clients about the cancellation policy, including salient dates and all penalties.
- Selecting the most appropriate transport based on the available finances, requisite departure and arrival times, and preferred duration of transit.
- Securing accommodation that is best suited to the budget and location of choice.
- Planning excursions based on each client’s needs and interests.
Travel Consultant Requirements:
- Associate degrees, bachelor’s degree
- Languages required: English, and other languages are a plus.
- Qualification in tourism or similar is preferred.
- Demonstrable at least 1- 2 years experience as a travel consultant, with expertise in local and/or international travel arrangements.
- Computer literate, with exceptional desktop research and adequate writing skills.
- Top-notch interpersonal skills, including communication, respect, and empathy.
- Capacity to deliver commendable services that surpass clients’ expectations.
What we can offer:
- Attractive salary package
- Social insurance
- Dynamic working environment
- Annual leave
- Vacation with the company
Mrs. Phuong Nguyen
Phone number: +84 90 6 38 8847
Email address: email@example.com