- Cruising in World Heritage Site of Ha Long Bay
- Lan Ha Bay
- Cooking class instruction
- Tung Gau and Van Boi area
- Bamboo boat cruising
- Sunset party
- Sunset view over Ha Long Bay
- Fishing with local villagers
- Ha Long overnight on Paradise Elegance Cruise
Explore your itinerary:
Your shared or private tour will begin as you are picked up from your hotel or meet us at a suggested place in the Old Town at around 7:15-7:30 and head to Tuan Chau Marina, Ha Long City. Upon arrival, embark on the cruise ship followed by a short cruise briefing.
We now start 08 hours in deep exploration through remote Ha Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay, discovering many hidden splendors of untouched natural wonders and thousands of limestone mountains.
While still enjoying the spectacular view, you might consider joining a small traditional cooking class with our talented chef to learn how to make spring rolls and other dishes as you wish. After that, we will have our lunch on the boat in a live music atmosphere while cruising through a maze of towering limestone mountains.
We progress to Lan Ha Bay which is known for its pristine beaches and spectacular beauty with 400 fascinating islands in the surroundings. You might consider kayaking, just simply go for a swim in the crystal-clear water here.
Get back to the main deck to enjoy the magnificent sunset over the Seven Wonders of Nature and enjoy the party where you get to know your travel companions. After having dinner, the rest of the day is your free time. You might consider going fishing with locals at night.
Our day starts early with a Tai Chi lesson followed by a light breakfast
After lunch, disembark for a comfortable ride back to Hanoi on a limousine. A day with full unforgettable experience has come to the end. Goodbye until you see us again.
- 2 days itinerary
- 1 night in luxury cabins/suites with en-suite bathroom and air conditioning
- Welcome drink
- All meals on board (01 breakfast, 01 lunch, and 01 dinner)
- Cooking instruction
- Tai Chi session
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Complimentary regular tea and coffee on board
- English speaking guide
- On board insurance
- Free wifi
- Spa services
- Tips (optional) and personal expenses
- Pick up and drop off at hotels located outside of Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- The itinerary can change due to the weather condition
- Sunscreen, a hat, and comfortable shoes are recommended
- We recommend bringing a hat, sunglasses, a raincoat or an umbrella