Check out Our Hanoi Travel guide to know more about this Charming City before starting Hanoi Tours
You can refer to the suggested tour below or get in touch FTrip to create your own itinerary:
- Vietnam 14 Days Itinerary (2 Weeks) From South To North
- The Best Vietnam 10 Day Itinerary – Great Vietnam Tour Idea For You
- 3 Week Vietnam Itinerary – A Complete Travel Guide
- 7 Days In Vietnam – Best Vietnam 1 Week Itinerary For You
- Top 21 Best Places To Visit In Vietnam
Highlights Hanoi tours:
Plan your trip to Vietnam
Learn more: Must try food in Hanoi
Explore your Hanoi Tours itinerary (daily tour):
Your shared or private tour will begin as you are picked up from your hotel or meet us at the suggested place in the Old Town at around 8-8:30 am.
This morning, we will first visit Tran Quoc Pagoda, a Buddhist relic and national heritage lying on the West Lake. Then, we will make our way to Ho Chi Minh Complex to check out Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum where preserved Uncle Ho’s corpse for people from all over the country and international visitors to visit their beloved old father, and Ba Dinh Square where President Ho Chi Minh read the Declaration of Independence on September 2, 1945. Another signature place in the complex is One Pillar Pagoda– a unique architectural style pagoda built in 1049. After that, we will visit the Temple of Literature, and Quoc Tu Giam which are the most iconic places in Hanoi. Learn more: Best time to visit North Vietnam
Head back to Hanoi Old Quarter where we will have our delicious lunch at a local restaurant and get some rest before heading to Bat Trang pottery village.
Hanoi is famous for famous handicraft villages (Quang Phu Cau village, Duong Lam acient village,..). Bat Trang village was known for its ceramic-producing long-lasting tradition since the 14th century. Here our guide will introduce you to a comprehensive overview of 700 years of ceramic history and accompany you in exploring the daily life of local villagers. After that, we will stop at a small family-run factory to see how ceramic products are manufactured and participate in a workshop to make one on your own with wet clay and a mound.
Say goodbye to the local family and Bat Trang village, we head back to the Old Town for a visit to Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple.
A day with full of historic and cultural knowledge, and fun has come to the end. Goodbye until you see us again.
Address of these places that we will visit
- Tran Quoc Pagoda: 46 Thanh Nien Street, Truc Bach, Tay Ho, Hanoi
- Ho Chi Minh Complex: 8 Hung Vuong, Đien Bien, Ba Đinh, Hanoi. Opening hours: Weekdays- 7:30 AM – 10: 30 AM, Weekends- 7:30 AM – 11: 00 AM
- One Pillar Pagoda: Doi Can, Ba Dinh, Hanoi. Opening hours: 08:00 – 17:00 (every day)
- Temple of Literature: 58 Quoc Tu Giam Street, Temple of Literature, Dong Da, Hanoi
- Ngoc Son Temple: Dinh Tien Hoang Ward, Hang Trong, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Notes about Hanoi tours package
- Entrance fees
- Lunch (with local food- Vietnamese cuisine)
- English speaking guide
- Two water bottles per person
- Tips and personal expenses
- Pick up and drop off at hotels located outside of Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- The itinerary can change due to the weather condition
- Sunscreen, a hat, and comfortable shoes are recommended
- We recommend bringing a hat, sunglasses, a raincoat or an umbrella.
Learn more: Best places to visit in Hanoi Vietnam
- Vietnam holiday packages 2023
- Vietnam and Cambodia tour package
- Ha giang loop tour
- Photography tour Vietnam
Frequently asked questions about Hanoi tours?
3 days in Hanoi is enough. Since there are so many tourist attractions, trendy bars, delicious restaurants, and fantastic cafes with expansive city views, 1 or 2 days seems a little short.
In order to really experience Hanoi’s splendor, you should stay for at least 3 days. Therefore, if you have more time than (4 days, or 5 days…), you will enjoy more interesting things in Hanoi.
Typically, tourists must spend 2 to 3 days in Halong Bay, either on a ship or in a hotel on land. But even with just one day, you may experience and explore Halong Bay in its full. Choose FTrip’s tour now: Halong bay Vietnam holiday packages
The best month to visit Hanoi is between April and November when sunshine and temperatures are at there best and rainfall is lowest. June is the hottest month of the year, with an average daily maximum temperature of 35 C and an average low temperature of 27 C.